Comodo CA offers Code Signing certificates. TLS/SSL Certificate Code Signing offers an enhanced layer of protection allows software developers to digitally sign their code to prove it has not been modified by a third party. These signatures provide end users with peace of mind in knowing they are downloading software that has not been altered or compromised. Comodo CA offers both standard and extended validation (EV) code signing certificates.
- Standard Validation: $166.95/year
- Supports 32 and 64 bit formats
- Trusted by main OS/platforms
- Trusted by all major browsers
- 24/7 dedicated support
EV code signing certificates include all the benefits of regular code signing and introduce essential security features to increase security and improve customer trust including:
- Rigorous Vetting Process – EV Code Signing certificates are issued after verifying the identity of the publisher to the robust specifications laid out by the CA/Browser forum and Microsoft.
- Two Factor Authentication – Private keys are stored on an external hardware token which is required in order to sign code, eliminating the possibility that your certificate could be exported and used by unauthorized personnel.
Note: Please use Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or Mozilla Firefox to collect your certificate. Code Signing certificates cannot be generated using Apple Safari, Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge.