Chat With Us
We are here for you!
Talk to a fellow human.
1. Log into your user Control Panel.
2. Click SSL on your control panel home page.
3. Enable SSL for the domain in the list.
5. On the page that appears, click Generate a temporary SSL certificate and certificate request.
6. On the page that appears, edit and apply your details by clicking the Submit button:
These data will be used to generate the certificate. Don't make changes to the data if you are not sure about the purpose of these changes.
7. Follow instructions that appear at the top of the next page.
8. Click Submit Query.
9. Copy the CSR signing request and Private Key for later use.